You can find the cheapest tickets on our website. Every 2 hours we update information about promotions and special offers of . The cost of plane tickets depends on the time of year and destination.
Airline : hotline number and general information
TAAG Angola Airlines is the national airline of Angola, founded in 1938. The company offers regular and charter flights to over 30 destinations in Africa, Europe, Asia, and America.
- Allowed baggage for economy class - 1 piece up to 23 kg
- Allowed baggage for business class - 2 pieces up to 32 kg each
- Hand luggage - 1 item up to 8 kg
- Flight check-in opens 2 hours before departure and closes 40 minutes before departure
- For international flights, a passport and ticket must be presented
- For domestic flights, an identification document and ticket must be presented
- Complimentary meals and drinks are offered on board depending on the class of service and flight duration
- The company offers the "TAAG Kamba" loyalty program, which allows you to accumulate bonus points for flights and redeem them for free tickets and other privileges
- Wi-Fi is available on board
- Business class passengers have access to business lounges at airports
- Special services are provided for passengers with limited mobility
Please note that rules and conditions may vary depending on the destination and class of service. It is recommended to check the information on the airline's official website or with its representatives.
- Has 108 units of equipment in its fleet.
- IATA code: DT
You can call the toll-free hotline and find out all the information that is important to you. On the website you can also contact the information desk or check the departure and landing of the nearest flights, as well as get information about flight schedules, popular destinations and special offers.