You can find the cheapest Red Wings tickets on our website. Every 2 hours we update information about promotions and special offers of Red Wings. The cost of plane tickets Red Wings depends on the time of year and destination.
Airline Red Wings: hotline number and general information
Red Wings Airlines is a Russian airline founded in 1999. The company offers regular and charter flights within Russia and beyond.
- Hand luggage: one item up to 5 kg and with dimensions not exceeding 55x40x20 cm.
- Checked baggage: weight should not exceed 23 kg, and the sum of three dimensions should be 203 cm.
- Flight check-in opens 2 hours before departure and closes 40 minutes before departure.
- To check-in for a flight, you need to have your passport and electronic ticket with you.
- Depending on the class of service and the duration of the flight, complimentary drinks and snacks or full meals/dinners are offered onboard.
- Children under 2 years old can be held by their parents during the flight.
- Children from 2 to 12 years old can travel accompanied by adult passengers or accompanying persons.
- Option to choose a seat when booking a ticket.
- Option to order special meals (for vegetarians, diabetics, etc.).
- Option to order additional baggage (for a fee).
- Hotline phone number: 8-800-200-00-55.
- Official website: www.flyredwings.com.
- Address: 121019, Moscow, Central Street, 2, Airport Hotel, 7th floor.
- Phone: 7 800 700 2 700.
- Aircraft fleet: 8 planes.
- IATA code: WZ
You can call the Red Wings toll-free hotline and find out all the information that is important to you. On the Red Wings website you can also contact the information desk or check the departure and landing of the nearest flights, as well as get information about flight schedules, popular destinations and special offers.
Rules for carrying baggage and hand luggage on Red Wings airlines
Passengers are allowed to bring one piece of hand luggage weighing up to 5 kg and with dimensions of up to 55*40*20 cm. This rule applies to all fares and destinations, except for the LIGHT fare, where one piece of hand luggage weighing up to 10 kg is allowed.
For passengers traveling with the LIGHT fare, baggage is not included in the ticket price and must be paid for separately. The STANDARD fare allows for 1 piece of baggage weighing up to 23 kg, and the BASE fare allows for two such pieces.
Traveling with a child
Passengers traveling with a child are eligible for a discount on the child's ticket according to the chosen fare. The child's ticket also includes free baggage allowance with dimensions according to the fare chosen by the adult.