Boeing’s Next-Generation 737-800 is designed to transport up to 189 passengers in a technologically-superior airliner that provides the ultimate experience in safety and comfort. Sky Interior features of the 737-800 include:
- Modern sculpted sidewalls and window reveals, connecting passengers to the flying experience like never before
- Larger, pivoting overhead stowage bins that provide more room for storing carry-on luggage—increasing convenience and creating extra leg room
- Redesigned reading light switches that passengers can reach more easily
- Integrated speakers in each row’s passenger service unit, improving sound and clarity of public address operations
- Bright color and décor, enhancing the travel experience
- Dynamic LED cabin lighting that generates less heat than traditional cabin lighting and that adjusts for leisure, work and rest.